The Nesbitt School of Pharmacy is dedicated to providing exceptional training to pharmacy residents and the advancement of the profession by offering a Pharmacy Precepting and Learning Program (PLP), which is available to all area pharmacy residents. The purpose of the program is to to develop and expand clinical precepting skills.
The PLP is a 10-month program hosted at the University and is coordinated by Dr. Judith DeLuca. Participants of the PLP practice and apply their training as section leaders for a service learning course (Longitudinal Care) and have the opportunity to develop and deliver a classroom lecture.
If you are interested in discussing the Precepting and Learning Program at Wilkes University, please contact:Dr. Judith DeLuca
Professor & Chair, Pharmacy Practice
- PGY1 Community Practice - Weis Markets, Schnecksville, PA
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: Geisinger Wyoming Valley external website
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: Wilkes-Barre VAMC, Wilkes-Barre, PA external website
- Geisinger Clinic Northeast Pharmacy Residency external website
Additional Regional Programs
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: Geisinger Medical Center external website
- PGY2 Oncology: Geisinger Medical Center external website
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: Lebanon VA Medical Center (.pdf)
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care: Lebanon VA Medical Center (.pdf)
- PGY2 Pharmacy Administration: Lebanon VA Medical Center (.pdf)
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: Lehigh Valley Hospital external website
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice: St. Luke's University Hospital external website