- Add a course
- Register for an Internship
- Please complete and attach the following supplemental forms to the Internship electronic form above.
- For more information about obtaining an internship and finding your program's faculty coordinator, please visit the Internship Registration page.
- Drop or Withdraw from a course
- If you are withdrawing from a course after the end of the semester they were taken in, please use the below retroactive withdrawal form.
- Drop or Withdraw from a Graduate Nursing course
Withdrawal from the University
- Withdraw from Wilkes University
- Students withdrawing after the semester starts must contact the Office of Student Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) in addition to completing the above withdrawal form.
- Withdraw from Wilkes University graduate nursing program
Majors, Minors & Concentrations
- Students changing Local or Permanent Address
- Students changing name
- Challenge Exam Request (.pdf)
- Confidentiality Request
- Consortium Agreement (.pdf)
- For students establishing eligibility of financial aid for Study Abroad courses
- Core Foreign Language and Philosophy Waiver
- Core Course Substitution Form
- For students requesting General Education Area Requirements course substitutions
- ENG 101 Fourth Credit Hour Policy (.pdf)
- Graduate Nursing Leave of Absence Request
- Nursing Graduate Certificate Order Form
- Release of Information Form
- For students seeking to give permission to parents/guardian to have access to your records.
- Replacement Diploma Order form
- Undergraduate Nursing Leave of Absence Request
- Undergraduate Transfer Credit Request form
- For permission to take an undergraduate course at an institution other than Wilkes
- Graduate Nursing Transfer Credit Request form
- Undergraduate Readmit form
Graduation Cap and Gown & Diploma Order Forms
- Graduation Cap and Gown Order Form for all degrees
- Diploma Order for Bachelor's and PharmD degrees
- Diploma Order for Master's and Doctoral degrees
Grade Point Average (GPA) Adjustment Policy
The GPA Adjustment Policy is a policy and procedure for a student to request removal of substandard grades in majors for which they are clearly not suited.